Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting started

Alright I am gonna put it out there.  I know NOTHING about blogging, but at least I can just talk without someone tuning out... Here's my disclaimer, if you choose to come back or follow this blog, please beware that I do like to tell people what I think and have opinions about A LOT of things.  I normally hold back to preserve the innocent... or at least those weak at heart.

So now let's get on to the long list of things to change this year...

1) What is always on the top of everyone's list for a new year? GET HEALTHY!!!! Well that is what I am gonna do. I refuse to let the another year go by without making the necessary changes. So that includes eating healthier (not healthy completely>> trying to stay realistic), and get moving.

So how am I gonna do it?

I have joined Beachbody so that I have access to their awesome programs at a discount and started supplementing my meals.  No, that does not mean  I eat more, but replacing a meal as well as cutting back on what I am eating. But let me be honest.  I am struggling with cutting out sweet tea. That is rough!!!!! I love me some sweet tea. So we'll see how that part goes.

2) Next, on the list is getting my list written down so that I know what I am working towards. I continue this long list of things that I want to accomplish. This year I WILL WRITE THEM DOWN!!! We'll see how this goes too...I'll keep you informed.

1 comment:

  1. Great goals! I decided this year that I wasn't going to make resolutions but just goals that I want to accomplish. I have several subject-specific lists that I wrote out on my blog, but I added them all to a Big 100 of '11 list like a friend of mine did. So far so good. As long as I keep checking them off... :)
    http://wildcrickets.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-big-fat-100-of-2011-list.html

    ReplyDelete